4.05.2005

the things he says...

i can't wait for this to be all over with, he says. and then he says, i am so excited about out future together. and i laugh, but inside i think, he sees me in his future!

and when my phone rings, he says, i'm not jealous, i just don't want you to fall in love with anyone else. and he says, i'm sorry, i just hate to think of you with anyone else, no matter how long ago it was.

and at night when we are sitting downstairs, he says, you are so beautiful. how did i get this lucky. and why are you with me?

and in the morning he says, i love my life. and part of what he means is that he loves me in it.

and then when i said, i think you needed someone, he says, no, i needed you...

1 Comments:

Blogger RaeJillian said...

Of course he needed you, you are the magic oflife and smiles and the energy of music and laughter. I am glad that he knows that even if he doesn't know that is what it is. Awesome.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home